Media Informatics : Interactive Systems
I am responsible for Research & Development at the xm:lab. My research interests include interaction design, instrumented / immersive environments, game design / playful interfaces, smart object systems, tangible and anthropomorphic interfaces.
See my ResearchGate profile.
Reviewing and Committees (not very up to date...):
- Reviewing for Pervasive 2004, UbiComp 2005, CHI 2006, IEEE Tabletop 2007, Mobile HCI 2010, Mobile HCI 2011, TEI 2011
- Reviewing for various workshops on interactive systems, user modelling, context aware systems, auditory interfaces.
- Co-Organizing MODIE 06 - Modelling and Designing User Assistance in Intelligent Environments (Workshop at Mobile HCI 2006)
- Program committee member of Interfaces and Human Computer Interaction 2008, 2009, 2010
- Program committee member of Workshop on Pervasive Advertising and Shopping 2010
- Michael Schmitz, Andreas Butz, Matthias Hahnen, Robert Dörr: "Interaktiver Behälteruntersetzer", Deutsches Gebrauchsmuster Nr. DE 20 2006 003 621-0, Deutsches Patent- und Markenamt, 06.03.2006